Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Busted...

I've been called out on the carpet... I suppose it was only a matter of time before people found my little corner of the blogosphere... man, you spend a week on the tart and all hell breaks loose...

You know, I'm not sure what I think about this greyhelm place. I wake up in the middle of this huge banquet hall, and I am STARVING. I guess when you sleep for a couple days in the cart, you're bound to work up an appetite. So anyways, I wake up and I'm thinkin' to myself "it's about damn time we found some decent food to eat!" I figured the others had already eaten their share, cuz they were off in the corner getting blowjobs from some wicked hot lady on a throne... that's when it happens... I realize that I am not eating the mutton sandwich I thought I was... I don't really want to talk about it very much... let's just say I threw up a whole bunch and realized I wasn't at a big banquet and the boys weren't getting any favors from a hot chick. It took me a little while to recover from that. Now we are headed upstairs... It looks like we are going to hit some SERIOUS shit up there. I think I need to get some new gear. I love the cleaver and all, but the other guys do more damage than I do... note to self:

Save up for a new badass weapon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home